First Look: Our NEW Website
By ISF October 16, 2015 no comments
Inside Santa Fe is excited to announce the launch of our newly designed website at InsideSantaFe.com boasting an eye-catching modern look with new features that make it easier than ever to navigate our business listings, insightful blog and comprehensive events’ calendar. Utilizing responsive web design, our website provides an optimal viewing and interactive experience across all digital platforms, from computer and tablet to smartphone.
And, like Inside Santa Fe’s strikingly beautiful, engaging and informative printed visitors’ guide, our website incorporates the diverse interests of our visitors into one traveler-friendly website. Our navigation bar on our Home page includes the most authoritative coverage of Santa Fe’s Arts, Shopping, Wellness, Real Estate, Dining, Activities, Calendar of Events, Travel Tips and Blog, featuring many of Santa Fe’s premier businesses, galleries, museums, performing arts groups, restaurants, shops and more.
As you explore the site, discover the new features:
- Each business listing contains more information, such as descriptive editorial about the business, colorful images showcasing its products, hours of operation, management, Google map to find its location and directions, artists’ represented, brands’ carried, videos, events, and links to its website, e-mail and social media profiles.
- The Home page has In the Spotlight, showcasing Santa Fe’s premier businesses.
- Our comprehensive Calendar of Events is filled with an impressive array of exciting events, such as art openings, galley exhibitions, annual events, cooking classes, trunk shows, music, dance and more. The user-friendly navigation allows you to narrow your search by dates, category or location to discover the events you’re looking for faster. Each event includes a Google map to locate it.
- Inside Santa Fe is now blogging, creating insightful articles with inside tips on Santa Fe to read at Get Inside Blog. Experience Santa Fe as a local.
- Subscribe to our complimentary newsletter to get the best of Santa Fe information right to your e-mail.
- Order the latest printed guide online through our website at Order Inside Santa Fe.
- Inside Santa Fe participates and engages on the major social media networks, and our website has links to our social profiles. Please Connect with Us @InsideSantaFe to obtain up-to-date guidance on Santa Fe via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+. Click on our links to view our posts (you don’t have to be a member to view).
- You can easily share our website information on your preferred social media profiles by using our share buttons.
Our team worked collaboratively to put together a new website rich in information to be used as a resource just for you. Please let the businesses covered on our site know that you learned about them through Inside Santa Fe. We greatly appreciate your comments and feedback.